Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Sweet Potatoes!

So we've been doing rice cereal in the mornings this last week and just the other night we did sweet potatoes to try something new.

HE LOVED THEM!

It was so cute! Here's a little clip of him enjoying them. Sorry my hand gets in the way during it but the cutest part is his face when he sees the spoon coming toward him!



I thought there was no way he'd eat the entire container - maybe half then and half the next night...


Oh no.... he gobbled the whole thing and cried when it was gone! Look:



This new game called eating is kinda fun!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

I love the little grunt he does at the beginning of the first movie. If I know that grunt, which I think I do--and all too well, it means "Come on already!"

I also love how he eats his bib.

Fun times.

Shauna said...

oh my, that is FUNNY! he is so cute.

Olivia Carter said...

oh he is just so cute! I'm so happy he's loving food!

stephanie said...

I just finished watching these videos while in my "break room" at our clinic - three of my friends heard his cute noises and came over to watch it too. So, it's unanimous, he's cute.

Anonymous said...

Esther you totally hurt his feelings! :D he's so sad about it. I love how he gets resourceful and finds a snack of it left on his bib... too funny!

Kyrsten said...

He's a big boy eating solid food!The video is a great idea! I need to learn to do that for our blog. :) Cute clips Esther! Thanks for sharing!