Monday, December 17, 2007

Biter Biscuit Fun!

So now that baby Robby loves food he wants it non stop! This is great but can be pretty time consuming when I have to spoon food him. I've been on the lookout for good little "self-feed" snacks for him and came across these Gerber Biter Biscuits.

While they do the trick - allow little Robby to eat by himself and provide at least five minutes of entertainment before needing a change - boy do they make a MESS!!!

This is what the Biter Biscuit did to Robby:




Immediately following came this:


So, while this definitely won't work in the carseat or in the stroller or anywhere in public it sure was a fun "just at home before I take a bath" treat!

Other finger foods Robby's learning to love are Gerber Puffs (in any flavor), bread, and cheese.... any other ideas?

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I never really did bitter biscuits with Syd but will with Rob since you said you liked them so much.

MoJo said...

I know what you're talking about with those Biter Biscuits. They're aweful. I band them in my home after the first time I used them in the car. We were running late for something and Ella was cranky so I picked those up at Target and gave her one in the carseat. Needless to say I got a real nice surprise when I got to my destination and went to get Ella out of her carseat.

Nancy said...

I'm so excited they have these here!

There have been some things I have been looking for baby-wise that I just haven't been able to find. These were on that list. We call them arrowroot cookies up in Canada. At least, that's what I remember calling them growing up.

Yeah...they are definitely a treat for "contained" locations, that's for sure!