Monday, November 17, 2008

ILYREPIII~ENP



Happy Birthday Handsome Husband! I know I'm a few days late in posting (his birthday was last Friday) but we were too busy celebrating and let's be honest, the blog has been neglected lately.

I've always liked calling Rob my handsome older man even though his birthday is only 2 1/2 months before mine. I remember when we were turning 14 and I was so jealous that he could go to church dances before me and he even got to go see President Hinckley speak to the youth at our stake center and I couldn't go because the cut off was 14. :( Anyways...

Rob, I've been in love with you for more than half my life now! And we've got an eternity to go! Whew! Sometimes you drive me crazy with your mountain man beard and obsession with guns but I can't imagine my life without you and I know we'll be together forever.

Happy Birthday Rob! I love you!



*****

We had a fun couple of days celebrating! We had a date night on Thursday with Andrew & Becca and Amy & Nathan where we went up to Gateway and ate and walked around.


Then Friday ate at Macaroni Grill with Will & Amanda and then went to the BYU basketball game. Quattro got to see a lot of Cosmo and is still talking about it. I worked with Robby on saying, "Happy Birthday Daddy" and he actually was able to get out somewhat of a birthday greeting... he would say, "dada burfday dada..." Very cute.


(gotta love Quattro's smile for the camera!)

As much as Robby LOVES Cosmo he pretty much freaked out when he got up close to him. And what is he doing here pulling on his ear?? He was absolutely exhausted but loved the game!

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

That middle picture of you guys is adorable. I like the scarf thing you have going on A LOT!

Dayna said...

That post was so sweet. You guys make one cute couple. I love all the pictures. Robbie is so cute- and I too love his "smile".