Thursday, April 23, 2009

New 'do photo shoot

I got my hair done Tuesday night by my cousin Stacy and I love it! I've so been needing/looking forward to getting my hair done - what is it that is so theraputic about it?? I don't know but it's great.

Like random braids in my hair Rob can't understand a girl's need to sometime's do a little photo shoot!!! Sheesh! He took a few pics (ok, more than a few, 15) but really only a few turned out postable but who really needs to see a ton of pictures of me? So I guess we can thank him....





Stacy always does an amazing job - she does just want I want even when I can't articulate what I want! It's great. So if anyone needs a good hairdresser go see her!!! She works at Stewart Palmer Studio in Provo, right on State Street. Email her at stacy_tay@yahoo.com. And tell her I sent you!

5 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Ah man, Rob & Scott are SO SIMILAR! Poor Scott has to take hair pics for me too!

And P.S. your hair is SO CUTE! I love it & covet it! Curse you!

Rosie and Derek said...

It's so cute!!

mostly Stacy said...

Your hair is so dang gorgeous it seriously is so much fun to do. As always I had so much fun hanging out with you, it's good you have such a crazy amount of hair so I get a good, long, Esther fix.

RS said...

You hair always looks so pretty! I want some swoopy bangs but I'm too scared to try it! Your hair is so long too, I'm jealous-Katie S

Dayna said...

HOT!!!!!! i love love love it.