Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Breaking Dawn

So my friends and I are renting out a theater for an early release showing of Breaking Dawn and we always make the cutest t-shirts to wear and they really are my favorite shirts ever (so cute and comfy) - also, I love that the designs are always subtle hints to Twilight not like, "I love vampires." :) So Liv and her husband Scott have come up with another awesome design for this year's shirt and if anyone's interested in ordering one let me or Liv know! Isle Esme is the island Edward and Bella go on their honeymoon!


We need all shirt orders by November 1st!!!! Either leave me a comment or go check out Liv's blog and order one from her! 
Shirts are $14 each or $16 for the plus sizes. (see sizing chart below) If you don't live in Utah County Liv can ship it to you for $2 or $3. 


and this is what the image is up close:


The shirts run small - I've always gotten XL.

Also, we have a few seats left in our theater for our early showing - it's Thursday November 17th at 7:15 at University Mall. Check my facebook post for the seating chart to see what seats we have available.

For fun check out our past years shirts:
New Moon

Eclipse

3 comments:

Vanessa Finlayson said...

They get MARRIED?! Thanks for giving it away, Es...
Cute design, btw!!

Anonymous said...

So where would we pick the shirts up at? Thanks Lauren R

Esther Noelle said...

Lauren - if you don't live near by Olivia could mail it to you. Or if you're in the area we could drop it off to you when we get them in.