Tuesday, April 01, 2008

New Phone

Those of you know Esther and I really well know that we like nice cell phones. Ever since our car accident where my cell phone was lost (December 2006) I've been using old phones from people who've replaced their phones including one of my old ones, one of Esther's old ones, and one of Andrew Pincock's old ones. They all have issues either with the battery or charging or something but I've managed to get by. I wanted an iPhone for a while but was kind of waiting till they got cheaper and we figured out what we wanted to do with our contracts.

Anyways, one of the benefits of my new job is that I get a cell phone. The phone I got is a Samsung i760. I didn't have any choice in the matter and it's taken a little while to get used to, but after playing with it and testing it out I've really started to like it. It's definitely an upgrade from my 2 1/2 year old Motorola Rokr or Razr (x2) which were fun but really beat up and had issues.

All in all I'm pleased with my new phone--it's a lot bigger but not un-manageable. It has lots of fun features (and I'm sure I'll find even more as I play around with it some more).

1 comment:

Olivia Carter said...

Cool phone Rob! I'm jealous!