Monday, April 21, 2008

Responses...

Since a post w/o a picture is just not as neat here's a cute picture of my handsome boys to go with this random post.

About my picture tag - the hobby one - Maran said, "What is a fly girl? It reminds me of cheerleading." While I wish it was a "Fly girl" like from In Living Color - oh I loved watching them dance and trying to imitate them! - ha ha, no, FlyLady.com is a website about how to get your house/life organized! I like the website and all the tips it gives! Organizing stuff is a hobby of mine.

About us moving Tiffany asked where our new place will be. It's a condo in North Orem that we'll be renting! It''s brand new and we're excited to get away from campus. I'm most excited about the kiddie pool it will have! Gotta have something to do while Rob's at work all hours of the day this summer.

Car update - so we sold the Jetta, and now we are down to the Highlander, which is great, and the Blazer, which has been parked on the street, dead, since the end of January. We had the Blazer towed finally today to a car place just up the street and we're waiting for a call to see what the damage is, why it won't start, and how much it would be to fix it. Depending on that Rob just might drive that for a while or we'll sell it and figure something out.

KATD, Robby might be getting closer to walking but Lily's got words! That's so cute that she says "hi" - Robby says da da, just starting to say ma ma, and makes a big lion roar for every animal noise.... I'm excited for when he starts to talk, I want to hear his little voice!

About the stupid spam comments, you probably noticed we added the feature where we have to review the comments before they are published... I don't love that so much, I'm thinking of changing it to the word verification thing so at least the comments are posted instantly... I don't know.

Anything I missed?

I like you guys. I'm grateful for blogs - it's so fun to be able to keep up with all ya'll in such an interesting way!!

8 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I'm excited for the pool too!

The Bobos said...

So I think our husbands are graduating together on Thursday and Friday. Robby's graduating from the Marriott School of Business right? We'll look for you guys at the Marriott Center!! Congrats on graduating Robby! After taking Biology with you at UVSC, I had my doubts about you but you did it! (Just kidding ;) )

Rosie and Derek said...

What a cute picture! Where in North Orem are you moving? Anywhere near us? We'll have to have you guys over to play sometime!

The Cannons said...

When we moved we got our boxes at Walmart. According to the Cowleys the best time is after 1:00 in the morning or later. I could never wait that long to find out. We didn't pay for one box for our move though. Good luck. Moving sucks.
Mitzi

katd said...

We like you, too!! And thanks for the shout out re: Lily's lack of movement. :) Lily does the lion roar too!!!! It's hilarious - she does it for lions, bear, and dogs. Pretty much anything big and hairy:)

Lobdell family said...

Hi Esther,
This is your cousin Jill Edde Lobdell. I hope that your move goes smoothly. Have fun in your new condo and in Maryland.

Scott said...

Hey Esther I found a kind of cool article you might like to read. Here is a link to it.
Visit Moms Diet can influence baby sex

Lindsey Phipps Wise said...

Hey Esther! You asked if we're heading out to Utah and the answer is Yes!! :) We'll be at Aunt Carmen's for the 4th of July day. Will you guys be able to make it? I'm so excited by the thought of getting to meet Robby and getting to see you! If you're able to make it, let me know what part of the day and we can connect with you. If not, we plan to be there for the weekend. Did I hear kiddie pool?? ;) Love, Lindsey