Thursday, August 30, 2007

Back in Utah!


Finally! We're back to our apartment! Hurray! It's been an interesting week... trying to unpack everything... find a PLACE for everything... then poor baby Robby had some awful reaction to all the dust in the house and his eyes and nose have been running non-stop! I feel so bad! It's so hard to see him feeling yucky... we've also been working on adjusting to Mountain time - this means trying to get the little boss to sleep in as late as possible! This usually consists of him joining us in bed after his 5 am "snack" and me patting him every time he THINKS of trying to wake up before 7 am... hence the picture....

We're happy to be back! Robby (the dad) starts school on Tuesday so I'm sure we'll really be getting in the swing of things then...

1 comment:

Olivia Carter said...

Lady- I like the pic of you guys down on the bottom. I'm glad things are becoming normal here in Utah- gosh we are glad you are here! (do I say that enough?) :)