Sunday, June 13, 2010

Free Early Pregnancy Class


So, Becca and I were talking about her childbirth classes and things and we've noticed a trend among pregnant ladies... lots of women get pregnant and pick a doctor but aren't aware of all of their choices until much later in their pregnancy and then it feels hard to switch doctors, make different choices.

When I was pregnant with Robby I knew I didn't want an epidural, I'm petrified of needles. Knowing I wasn't planning on having that as a pain relief I started looking into my other options - this led me to taking Hypnobabies. I also knew that I wanted a doula to assist me in my labor and that was a "problem" for my first doctor.

I ended up switching doctors two different times, so, 3 total doctors, till I found the right one for me that supported me in what my goals were for my birth. I even changed doulas once! The more I learned in my pregnancy and found about different options I realized those doctors weren't a good fit for me and I'm so grateful I decided to change.

THE POINT --- so my wonderful sister Rebecca is going to do a FREE Pregnancy class for people who are pregnant or planning to get pregnant soon to talk about all kinds of good stuff including:

*nutrition during pregnancy
*how to choose the right care provider
*where to give birth
*which childbirth classes to take
*how to have the best birth experience

Saturday June 19th
from 9:30 - 11:30 am
in North Orem

Email Rebecca at rebecca@gentlebirthchoices.com to reserve your spot!

I can't get enough of this stuff so I consider myself Becca's assistant and am so excited to be able to just share what we can with everyone! I'm sure this won't be the only class of this type but this is the first!

Please let anyone who is pregnant that you know and might be interested know about this class!

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh man, I'm tempted to go just becuase I might at some point get pregnant again. She's so great!

Vanessa said...

I wish I could be there. Could you send me the notes? xoxo, Ness