Monday, September 12, 2011

What to do? What to do?

So I have a hair apt coming up this week with my wonderful cousin Stacy and I really don't know what I want to do with my hair... I feel like as soon as I cut it in my head it was like, ok, now I have to grow it out again... but I really did like it when it was first cut short like this:

 Short hair I feel like is "cute" on me but doesn't necessarily make me feel beautiful... if that makes any sense... and I feel like I don't want short hair when I have the baby, I'd rather it be longer... but why? And I'm sure my cheeks/face is going to get chubbier throughout the pregnancy so maybe short hair would just accentuate that?

Long hair feels more like me... 

It got really long...

I feel like I just don't love the inbetween length and don't know what to do... definitely need to touch up my roots.... I shouldn't worry because I'm sure whatever Stacy will do will be great and fun but if you have any great ideas let me know! :)

5 comments:

kaitlin said...

yeah long just looks great on you, that middle picture is great!!

Olivia Carter said...

Loved your hair short but I totally see why you want it long. I say get the roots touched up and grow it out a bit longer. If it makes you crazy then cut it at the point you are more desperate, you know? And you're right- whatever you do it will ROCK!

Lindsay Jane said...

I like it 100x more short. When I think about you I think you have long hair but that's only because I've known you with long hair for a long time. The middle picture looks great but to me, I think about cutting my hair when I see a really great short hair picture and I have to remember that most days it doesn't look (or maybe it's feel?) like that. I always think about my worst short hair days and then decide if I want to cut it. I think your short hair is more stylish and sassy - it has a polished look that communicates your personality.

Rachel said...

I love the length in the middle picture. I am checking this with my coworkers around and they all like it long too (but that's also because we're drooling over how amazing your hair is!!!)

Vanessa Finlayson said...

Well one look I haven't seen on you is VERY short! Ahhhh! What would that look like? :)