Tuesday, January 20, 2009

O.A.R. Concert


It's been a loooong time since O.A.R. came to UT! What, Rob, 2003? We were so excited for them to come to SLC last night! We were even more excited to have Meet & Greet passes to meet the band before the show!!! It was fun to talk to each of them - they were great about moving around the group and saying hi to everyone there! We were able to make a couple connections with them - Rob & Becca both went to the same high school as them (Wootton) and Becca was even in their graduating class so they recognized her. Benj also knew Liz (my sister in law) pretty well from school and was happy to hear how she was doing.


w/Richard...


Benj...


Marc....


the show...



For those interested here's the set list from the show:
This Town 
Destination 
One Shot 
Living in the End 
Someone in the Road-->Whose Chariot 
Risen 
About Mr. Brown 
The Fallout 
So Moved On 
About an Hour Ago 
What is Mine 
I Feel Home 
Hey Girl 

Encore: 
Shattered 
War Song 
Poker 
Love and Memories

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

you know how jealous I am that you got to go to the OAR concert!! :) not. But I'm glad you had a good time! and where are your Cancun pics??

Sara said...

Hey sounds like you guys had so much fun!!! Havent seen them in concert in like forever..... Robby looks soooo freakin cute :) (littlt robby) hahah

Olivia Carter said...

I'm jealous too! Looks like a lot of fun- I can't remember the last time I went to a concert!

ERK, MRK, & GRK said...

How fun! Lucky you guys!

Dayna said...

How cool! I remember going to one of their concerts once my freshman year at Wootton. That's fun you guys have all these connections with them. That is awesome!