Saturday, January 03, 2009

Pincock Christmas

Celebrating Christmas with the Pincock side.... so basically Taba & Ben and kids came down to A&B's. We had the little kids do a gift exchange which was fun to watch and had a little program.


Robby still always wants to hold James and give him kisses. It's so sweet!


Anna, Ty, Andrew, Gwen, and Robby.... we had Anna & Ty take turns reading the scriptures...


Quattro opening his gifts from Annie....


He got this cute little tie and rubber band gun! We start 'em young around here I guess! :)


Quattro excitedly waiting for his chocolate cake!!


Devouring his chocolate cake.... love this face! Ps, at least 90% of my baby pictures are of me eating.... this just reminded me of that fact...


Cute little cousins! It's so great to watch these kids grow up together!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

It looks like a lot of fun! I'm glad you guys got to stay around town & have family come to you! :)

Malea said...

Cute little Parsons/Pincocks! I got to see some Pincocks this Christmas too! It was so fun to see your parents, Nessa and Rach at Amanda's wedding! I wish some LBGs had been back east, but I'm glad we got together before we all skipped town.

Amanda and William said...

Robby's facial expression eating that cake is priceless.