Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas

Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! And it's weird to think we still have New Year's to celebrate since Rob's at work today... looking forward to another short work week for him!

But seriously, is Christmas really over? My last post was Thanksgiving! Bah! I'm going to do better at blogging - at least I want to do better at recording more funny Robby stories so what better place to do so than my blog?

Christmas Eve


Christmas morning...


Christmas Evening... acting out Nativity with cousins!


if you want to see a million more pictures you can go here.

It was wonderful to have so much family time this Christmas! So fun to have Daddy home from work to play all day! And happy we have cousins near by. We also visited Rob's grandparents and my Gran Christmas Eve and it was a wonderful activity!

I just feel so blessed to have such a wonderful little family! I'm grateful for the gospel and good news of Christ! Merry Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Love the family pic & the nativity pic too.

And thanks for all your help the last couple weeks. I promise to pay you back in any way that i can. I owe you BIG TIME!

Eaton Family said...

I love Robby on his scooter! He is so cute!! Cant believe that he will be 3 this year! Time flies

Lisa and Alan said...

What a cute fam. I love the red wall...is that at your house?

Cindy said...

What a great Christmas!! Looks like you guys had your own morning together!! How fun! I really hope we can do that next year. I like going to families homes, but I want Santa to come to MY house!!