Thursday, January 07, 2010

Childbirth Classes

My wonderful sister in law, Becca, is starting to teach childbirth classes again!


With her fourth child, Luke....

You can look at her website here and email her at rebecca@gentlebirthchoices.com.

Whatever kind of birth you are planning this class covers all kinds of useful information! I firmly believe in educating yourself about all of your choices and options when it comes to pregnancy, labor, and birth!

So if you or anyone you know is expecting and interested in taking classes email her or feel free to ask me any questions as well!

5 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I'll bet Becca is just amazing to work with. I will definitely want to take a class with her next time it comes to birthing a child.

P.S. just the fact that she looked that fab in that pic after giving birth should be testament.

Katie S said...

Becca gave one on one classes to Ryan and I. I had been a little anxious about labor until we met with her. Just being informed makes all the difference! -Katie S

Katie S said...

And P.S. She's incredibly nice :)

Brookie said...

My hubby and i are trying right now so i was so stoaked to see this post! i am going to make a link on my baby makin blog that my future "belly buddies" and i share. it is so great that i have a cousin in pretty much any profession/talent!

Cindy said...

I wish I lived close enough to take her class next time around!!