Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year


The adults played some games.... dutch blitz is one of the only games I'll play...


The kids ran wild... I'm not even allowed to post a picture of the boys considering the outfit my son put on!


Ate a lot of yummy food. A LOT.


Passed around this sweet hunk of chub.... look how big he's gotten!!! (Baby Luke)


Watched the ball drop on the East Coast online with the kids with some bubbly...


Look at that happy face!

Then we big kids stayed up playing games, rang in the new year with some more Martinelli's... a lovely evening.

Some of our New Years Resolutions/Goals include:

-Read Book of Mormon as a family/couple
-Read 1 book a month (already read one for January - The Last Song, liked it much more than I thought I would and am excited for the movie to come out!)
-Get pregnant (Rob says that's can't be a goal but why the heck not?)

and some other things.... already not doing great at "eating healthy" but what's a girl to do when that time of the month comes around and you so desperately do not want it to... I figure I deserve to eat whatever I want at that time! And so I do.

Hope everyone's year is starting out right! Happy 2010!

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I had a blast at that party despite being stressed & tired so you know it must have been a real PAR-TAY!

I like your list of goals & getting pregnant can TOTALLY be a goal! Please!

I like reading the BOM as a family couple one too.

Great goals for a great lady!

Cindy said...

Looks like a fun party! Jared and I just hung out together at home. I think we were even in bed before midnight. It was an exhausting holiday!!:)