Monday, April 26, 2010

Family Pictures

Saturday we were able to get some family pictures taken by Susan Monson! We went over to Vivian Park in Provo Canyon and had a lot of fun! And Susan got some great pictures!















I love getting family pictures taken because I'm always the one TAKING the pictures - it's fun to be in them! :) And I just love having great pictures to look back at - I've looked at these pictures over and over already!

Check out Susan's blog and email her to book a session! She is great and only charging $40 right now!!!! Seriously! That includes the photo shoot and a cd with some edited images & the rights to them! So great!

11 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Love the pics- the B&W ones with you guys on the blanket is cute and the one with you guys on the train. SO CUTE!

Susan said...

Thank you Esther! Two of your friends have already contacted me and set up shoots! You rock! I appreciate it so much!

Jennie said...

You guys are so cute, what fun shots!! I was just thinking how funny it is that our fellas have become semi-permanent beard guys....did you see that coming, 'cause I didn't :)

Dink said...

Soo cute!!!

brooke said...

wow, these pictures are great! I think I need a session with my friend who's a photographer, (I'm guessing yours won't come down to TX!). thanks for sharing.

Smithy said...

that is super cheap and they turned out great! Can't wait for my family to expand so we can take family photos!

Rosie and Derek said...

Oh, they turned out SO CUTE!!!

Jeff and Hayley said...

Cute pictures of a cute family! How are you Esther? Miss you!

Ashley Hall said...

Those are soo cute! We need family pics too. Maybe I'll have to give her a call. We really need to get together sometime soon. I would love that.

Cindy said...

I LOVE these pictures!! You guys look SO good and I LOVE the colors!! How fun!! If we come to Utah this summer I am definitely going to contact her. BEAUTIFUL!!

Charlotte said...

Such cute pics!! You guys have a beautiful family!!