Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Childbirth Class

Attention anyone who's pregnant or if you know someone pregnant:



My awesome sister in law Becca is teaching another round of Childbirth Classes starting this Friday April 30th in Orem! She has a few spaces left in her class. The fee is $150/couple which is a great price! Her class covers a ton of important information to help you make informed decisions and learn great comfort measures for labor and more! She is an amazing teacher.

I was lucky enough to be at 2 of Becca's births (Robby & Luke) and I tell you what, this woman knows her stuff! I have learned so much from her example and seriously go to her constantly with questions - about everything!

Check out her website! And if now isn't a good time send her an email and see when her next set of classes might be...

There is so much to learn when it comes to pregnancy/giving birth.... I would recommend to people who are pregnant to take a class as SOON as possible so you can learn more about your options and make sure you find the right caregivers for you.

And this just happens to be one of my favorite topics and I'm just excited about it in general! So spread the word about Becca's class!

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

If I ever have another baby, I would totally take Becca's class. From what I've heard from you she seems to have had some amazing births.

Cindy said...

I bet she's amazing!! I WISH I could go to her!!!

Rebecca said...

Love you Es. Thanks so much for your sweet remarks. I need you by my side while I teach--you have so much to share and are so great at helping others to find what they are looking for. I know you really want everyone to have a positive experience when giving birth, which is really what counts! Thank you for sharing all you know, and for the recommendation as well!

Aubrey said...

I so enjoyed talking to you the other day about birthing options. I feel like there are so many women who go into pregnancy and birth without adequate information about what's out there. I can't wait to meet your sister. Maybe she'll end up being my doula! :)