Monday, May 31, 2010

Eclipse t-shirts - want one?



Remember how awesome our tshirts for New Moon were? Well, Liv and her husband Scott have whipped up an amazing shirt design for Eclipse! Check it out:

We are doing the same exact shirt as we did for the New Moon shirt except a light BLUE.

I just love how these shirts are like secret codes - no one has to know you're sportin a Twilight shirt unless they get the reference themselves and therefore they can appreciate it! :) Like how this refers to the store Bella worked in, Mike's family's store... anyway!

So if you're interested in getting a shirt - even if you aren't coming to the movie with us - let me know! We're going to do one big order next week or so so I'll need to know sizes and get money from people asap. Shirts are $12 and $14 for the Plus 1x and Plus 2x. Leave a comment or send me an email!

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

WOOT!

Cindy said...

Hey Es! I told Liv I want one but she hasn't gotten back to me so this is my back up order ;)! I think I'll take whatever size you're getting ( I don't understand the size chart...). Anyway, count me in!!
P.S. I'll pay extra for shipping and send a check to whomever wants it!) THANKS!

gbrooks said...

how cute!