Friday, September 24, 2010

Diving board

One of Robby's most favorite things lately has been videos on my phone. As in, I take 1 minute videos of whatever he's doing and then he spends forever watching them all back... it's kind of great.

This summer when we were still in Maryland and Rob was in Utah Robby went off the diving board for his first time. It was pretty awesome and I'm glad I thought to grab my phone to get some videos to show Rob and Robby LOVES watching these back.











By the end of this summer he was swimming like a little fish - it was amazing! We did one week at the beginning of the summer of swim lessons but it was really basic stuff - blowing bubbles, jumping in the water... and then we did a couple private lessons with someone at our pool... the real kicker was just the fact we went swimming every single day pretty much. I love our pool. :)

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Wow- he's amazing!

Tiffany said...

I can't believe he can swim!! That is amazing.

Andrea Lee said...

wow, that is incredible!!! i cant believe he is addysins age!