Monday, October 04, 2010

Childbirth Classes


ATTN: Anyone who is pregnant, even barely pregnant, or knows someone who is pregnant!!!

I just want to let you all know that my darling sister in law, Rebecca, is doing another round of Childbirth Classes!

Tuesdays starting October 12th from 6:30 - 9 pm for 6 weeks
Fee is $150 per couple - this includes materials

I'm so grateful for the awesome example Becca has been to me and I have learned so much from her! I've had the honor to be at 2 of her births and let me tell you, she knows what she's talking about!! :)

I feel sad for people who are scared of childbirth or who have had somewhat negative experiences in the past - there is SO MUCH TO LEARN about pregnancy and labor and delivering a child and it can be such an amazing experience! Educating yourself is the first step to removing any fears and having a positive experience.

Whatever kind of birth you are planning this class covers all kinds of useful information for you!

You can look at her website here and email her at rebecca@gentlebirthchoices.com.

If you know anyone who might be interested pass this on! Thanks!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I wish we were there to take it :(

Laura said...

Hey Esther! I think about you guys often and hope that you are hanging in there. I know it is so hard on you everyday. I hope that you can hang in there a little bit longer and that you will have other things to put your energy towards that will help keep your spirits up. xoxo Laura