Tuesday, January 25, 2011

busy busy busy...

Where has this month gone? I feel like I'm so busy! Rob and I spent a week babysitting for Rob's Aunt & Uncle (their 5 kids) last week... and now my mom is out here visiting which is always great! And what's taken up tons of my brain power this month has been working on getting in shape, losing some weight... it's been a nice break from focusing so much on trying to get pregnant. Turns out this whole "eating healthy" thing is so new to me it's taking a lot of planning and preparing. And will power. And primary always keeps me busy too... new year, lots of new changes there.

Anyway I don't know when I stopped finding time/desire to blog. I haven't taken as many pictures and I feel like without pictures you can't blog. I've taken some cute videos with my little video camera and I should upload those and post them for all of you Quattro fans out there....



Maybe next week I'll have something more interesting to post about! Like my birthday on Monday! :)

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I sure like that kid!

Smithy said...

excited for the b-day celebration!