Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Fourth of July

I hope you guys all had a great Fourth of July! The best part was just getting to spend some extra time with Rob! It's always more fun when dad's around!

We walked in another parade which was so fun! Then went out to the Trunnell gathering at my Aunt Carmen's house - this is for my mom's family, she's one of 17 kids and this wonderful lady is my Gran!


Then we took a short pit stop at home and then Rob, Robby, and I went and set up over at the field across from the MTC to wait for the Stadium of Fire fireworks! We were joined by Liv & Scott and Andrea & Kenny - we had a great time!



We are so grateful to live in this amazing country and for the freedoms we have here!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

So fun to bump into you at the parade!

andrea. said...

we loved watching the fireworks with you guys!! thanks for inviting us!