Friday, July 10, 2009

Having fun...

We have had a great time in Deep Creek with the Parsons the last few days!


Quattro loved driving the jet skis... we let him steer and we just went in circles for a while...


Taking naps whenever kids crash on the boat... which they inevitably do...


I survived another try at skiing this year! I'm pretty proud of myself... although, not that the skiing I did was anything to be proud OF just I'm glad I got out there and did it again.


Eating hot dogs on a stick... cooking them is not super important to 2 year olds.. "it's warm, Mom!" okay, eat it raw......


Cooking next to the lake... smores! Yum!


Setting off fireworks and sparklers.... "My like baby fireworks, mom!" Yes, Quattro, we are not doing BIG fireworks, just baby ones! Except for one batch of illegal ones Poppa got that went shooting way over the roof! Pretty crazy!


Riding in back backseat as Quattro calls it.... cramming 20+ people inside or on top of the suburban... short distances only of course! ;)


Heading off in search of the perfect family picture.... yikes! Ever tried that with a group of 21?? I don't know if I'm allowed to unveil a sample of that shot - better wait for the Christmas card!


A quick one of the REPIII family!

Oh and this was the FIRST family picture I'd ever been able to blow dry my hair for! For the Parsons' side... Every year we're somewhere where we are swimming all day and then rush back to get ready for the picture and I never have the 40 minutes it would take to do my hair so I have had ugly curly hair for the last 4 years worth of Parsons Christmas Card pictures! Not this year!!! We took the pictures in the morning and I woke up early to be ready in time! Really random but it made me happy!

We've had a lovely time here in Deep Creek! It's making Rob miss living in Maryland quite a bit... but I still miss Utah!

10 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh my goodness! It looks like you guys are having a blast. I love the family pic at the bottom- so cute! Good job with being able to get your hair done- I HATE IT when that happens.

Miss you like crazy- come home soon!

Dave to Claire said...

Looks like you had the best time! I want to go there again! haha Amy is missing from the photo :)

Smithy said...

i was hoping to see you at kensington ward, but your mom said you were out at the parsons... we'll have to all get together when you get back!

Scott said...

oo jetski's. I'm jealous :)

Nancy said...

Cute pictures, Es! It looks like you're having a great time!

tara said...

Your hair looks so great in the family picture. I can't believe how long it is! And our week was just spent in Lake Powell - doing very similar activities. I told Linds we should get a group to go down in Late Sept - Early Oct this year and just stay on the slip in the Dodge's houseboat. Would you guys be game?

andrea. said...

seriously looks like so much fun!! i have never done any of that but i really want to one of these days! i love all the pictures, you are so good at documenting your day.

ps. have i ever told you how photogenic you are?! you take such good pictures.

pps. i can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip!

Cindy said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love the picture of your family. Your hair looks SO long! You look great!

Eaton Family said...

Looks so fun! I can not believe how big he is getting! He is way too cute!!

mostly Stacy said...

just getting caught up on your life... Looks like so much fun, and you look GORGEOUS in your family pictures. I love your hair