Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bedtime Boy

Thanks Aunt Lindsay for these cute new jammies! I saw they were 3T and thought, "oh, he won't fit in these for a while." Oh no. He wanted to wear them last night and they fit perfectly!

The last time he wore footie-jammies he did not like them at all! And the last time he wore zip up jammies I came in in the morning to find him naked in his crib - he'd unzipped them and taken off his diaper... he looked so proud of himself! So we haven't worn any footie/zip up jammies for months!! But I thought we'd try again...

Look how happy he is in these cute jammies!


"Quattro, what does the cheerleader do?"


"Quattro, turn around!" He turns with his back to me.
"No, Quattro, look at me!" So he keeps his body turned away but whips his head around and gives me this big smile! It was so funny!


And he lasted the whole night without freaking out about the footies! And was still in his jammies when I got him up this morning. Although the first thing he said was, "my want to take my shoes off!"

Thanks Linds!

7 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Ha! Those pictures are SO CUTE!

I love that he woke up saying, "I want to take my shoes off"- SO FUNNY!

Rob just wants to be naked these days (and on the floor).

Dayna said...

Catching up on your blog.... i am super jealous of all the fun you are having in maryland!!! i can't wait to be out there in just a few weeks. those pics up at the lake had me itching all over to be there NOW. And can I please just tell you how BEAUTIFUL you are??? You are gorgeous in every single shot- and I love your hair for the family photo. so pretty. i want to get some highlights like that on top of my brown hair next go around. glad to see you guys are having such a great summer!

ps. i love the pajama shots. he is so cute- and looking so big!

Lindsay Jane said...

Love the jammies, love that boy.

Smithy said...

glad you're back! we'll have to go to the pool sometime

RS said...

haha, cute pictures! And cute jammies. I love the second picture, that's my favorite. haha, what a funny boy. -Katie S

Cindy said...

That kid is SO cute! I love the things they say at this age. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

LOOK at him!! He is SO big; I can't believe it:) When did our babies turn into such big kids? I won't lie, when I got your comment and read that it's not just Lily who is "VERY two" I felt much better. Really, she goes from the sweetest, most lovely child into heaven knows what in seconds. :)

I'm just now catching up, but I am so sorry about all you've been through. I'm looking forward to getting back in touch! I've missed your blog and having Lily's bday twin to compare issues with:)
HUGS!! :)