Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I'm not dead.....

....promise.

And again I apologize to those of you not using Google Reader and if you've been checking my blog only to see the same thing over and over....

I've had a great time with my FAMILY here! Yeah!

Tonight we had a girls night out (we missed you Sarah, Rach, and Kristine!) and went out to eat at PF Changs and then were so excited to come home and watch the finale of SYTYCD and came home to find my DVR had CUT OFF THE RECORDING. It's devastating! We watched the last 40 minutes of it and even the 2 giant pieces of chocolate cake weren't enough to lift our spirits after missing the first hour and 20 minutes! AHHHH! I was just seething....

Luckily Taba also recorded it and we're going to her house tomorrow and will watch it.... unless her DVR was possessed as well! Grrr! Wish us luck.

Who do you guys want to win? Anyone but Evan. He just isn't up to the caliber that the others are. I think Jeanine is my favorite, something I love about Kayla though, and Brandon is amazing too.... I just love that show.

And now for some super random pictures from..... the last month? Forgive me for not putting links to everything and whatnot! Just trying desperately to get a post up! :)


Having fun at the Children's Museum in SLC...


We said goodbye to yellow tattered "Funny Guy" and a nice new RED "Funny Guy" moved in! For those who don't know, we drive by this thing almost every day (it's on State Street near my house) and it's one of Robby's closest friends. If it's after 8 pm Funny Guy is usually "already asleep." AKA, wireless city is closed so they put their floatie crazy thing away... and he doesn't get up before 10 usually!



Had fun taking A&B's kids to the Bean Museum so they could celebrate their 10 year anniversary! And hanging out with Syd & Rob too! :)



Did I mention we went to the AMERICAN IDOL concert? THANK YOU Lindsay! You are the best! We had so much fun!



Quattro watching Diego on the Ipod on our drive to Deep Creek....doesn't he look hilarious!?

I'll post pictures of our family reunion asap! Hope you're all doing well!

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I've missed you!

And I love that pic of Robby with the ipod. So funny!

The Romney Family said...

Ditto on the picture of Quattro--he looks so cute! It's pretty crazy to think how tech savvy all our kids are going to be...

Amanda and William said...

This picture of Robby is adorable. Miss yall so much.