Saturday, August 22, 2009

"My want Rachie do it!"

Robby has a crazy memory/observation skills...

One day while all my family was in town, my mom and Rachel did some haircuts out by the pool. (they're hairdressers) The next day or so we had my mom give Robby a haircut at my house when we got back from the pool because we forgot about trying to give him one down there. Robby wasn't happy.

"My want Rachie do it. My want Rachie give me haircut. By the pool. Rachie cut Annie's hair, Becca's hair, Gwennie's hair, Anna's hair, Taba's hair.... my want Rachie do it!"

He seriously listed everyone who Rachel gave haircuts too. My mom cut Sarah's hair - he didn't mention her. And the fact he even NOTICED them getting haircuts while he was busy swimming and running all over the place is just crazy.

And just the other day we had lots of cousins over and he was at the opposite end of the pool swimming with me and he looks up and sees the kids at the other end, walking around outside of the pool, and he says, "Hey! Robby's (Pincock) wearing Anna's shoes!" I was like, uh.... what? And Taba looked over and said, "he's right! He's wearing Anna's brown flip flops!" How did he even ever notice those were Anna's shoes, her generic brown flip flops, and look up and notice immediately that Robby the kid had them on??? Just funny to me!

Sorry this is Robby story overload but it's fun to write them down to have later! I'm going to try to take a video of him at the pool today swimming to show you all. I don't think you'd believe it without the video.....

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

No it's great to hear Robby stories. He's such a cutie. I'm always shocked by house much Syd and Rob notice & remember. I probably need to be more careful- hehe...

Cindy said...

Oh such a cute smart boy! I wish we could see that boy!

Lindsay Jane said...

He's such a funny kid - I love his personality and opinions!