Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall fun!

If I was keeping up with my blogging each of these activities would be its own post but oh well! We've been enjoying this fall weather lots and have gotten to go to some fun places.

Hee Haw Farms
 We got to take home a pumpkin...


They had a cute little petting zoo area where the kids had a blast with the animals! 

 Robby wouldn't look up because he didn't want to be the cow. Oh well. :)

After what felt like forever we made it out of the Corn Maze! Yay!

Orem Fire Department
 Demonstrations showing what a grease fire looks like... 

 Yikes! Point is don't add water and don't use the fire extinguisher on a grease fire. They said try to smother it with the lid of the pot and if that doesn't work GET OUT OF THE HOUSE and call them!


 Practicing CPR on the "doll"


Witches Night Out
@Gardner Village
 As usual Witches Night Out is the best girls night out of the year! Dancing with your girls and grabbing food afterward? Basically perfect. Another awesome year...





 Cornbelly's


 This corn maze was wayyyy too hard for our group... we had to ditch out halfway through...




Halloween Parties
So far we've gotten to go to a little neighborhood party and our Ward party! I didn't take many pictures at the Ward party because we were helping so I was busy running around but it turned out awesome!
 Robby kept standing by me dancing to the music but no one else was... until we got them to turn up the music and then all the kids were rockin out! (it reminded me of myself usually bouncing around to the music by myself wanting to dance... ha ha)


 Getting ready for the ward party! We couldn't find his Spiderman outfit he wore the time before so luckily he wasn't feeling picky and put on his Superman costume which I thought worked great! He was working it!


 Robby and his cute friend Seabass... Robby gets so shy at these activities! I'm glad he had a pal to do the trick or treating with!

In honor of his recent hunting excursion... maybe I can get him to post about that later...

Pumpkinland


Robby's attempts at taking a picture of us... he and Syd were taking our pictures and we were laughing so hard because they looked so cute with their cameras pointed at us!


 This kid is my best little buddy! I'm so lucky I get to spend every day with him! He makes me so happy!

Whew! We've done a lot! And I'm exhausted! :) Pumpkinland was today - we were lucky the weather turned out perfect!!! It was great to be able to hang out and chat with the girls while the kids ran around. 

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Aw, you guys have had so much fun this fall! Love that picture of me with my belly hanging out at Witches Night Out- WOOT!

Malea said...

You guys have been busy! So fun! Love the belly! Too bad I wasn't better pictured at Pumpkinland... hahahaha!