Saturday, December 08, 2007

A day in Salt Lake....



BYU played Michigan State at the Delta Center this afternoon. I still don't really understand why they have a game at the Delta Center but it was actually pretty fun. I don't know if it was the acoustics or what but there was a lot more... noise? energy?
Would've been even better if BYU had WON - they lost 61 to 68. But Michigan is ranked #9 in the country so they were a tough team to beat.... Robby says we should've won though....

After the game we went and had dinner with Taba & Ben and their girls! We had a gift card to Marriott so we ate at the big one downtown.... it was a great dinner! We took some pictures in front of the Christmas tree there...


Before heading back to Provo we walked through Temple Square to see the lights! They were beautiful..... especially with all the snow... and little Robby looked so cute all bundled up!!

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh my goodness! I am IN LOVE with your pictures! They are so cute- and PS I really like those BYU gloves of baby Robby's- SO CUTE! Sounds like a busy but really fun day!

Cindy said...

Your pictures are cute! Oh, and I have to say that I really like , your white shirt! I know it's not anything fancy, but I REALLY like it. I remember you wore it once before and I thought how cute it was.