Friday, December 28, 2007

Reunited!

Today I got together with an old friend, Kristen. We were best friends in Primary School and for years after even though she switched schools! We would get together every so often and had a tradition of calling each other on our birthdays each year!

I remember one time when we were in high school and hadn't seen each other for probably a year or so my mom and I just happened to be driving through NIH (trying to avoid traffic or something) and we passed this girl on the sidewalk and I barely saw her out of the corner of my eye and I yelled out, "stop, mom! I think that's KRISTEN!" And it was! (Did your mom work at NIH or something?) She was already running towards the car when we stopped.... ah, that was fun........... maybe you had to be there.....

It was great getting together with her today and catching up - we had kind of had a lapse in communication for the last.... five years?? But Kristen, I'm publicly announcing I expect a call from you on my birthday next year, you know when it is! ;D

1 comment:

Lobdell family said...

that is great to have a great friend like that. THat is how I am with my friends since they are all out in Utah.