Monday, December 17, 2007

It's our 3 Year Anniversary!

Robby and I were married three years ago today! Wow.... it's gone by quick!

Since I left for MD early to hang out with my family for a few extra days we will be spending this anniversary apart. (I left Sunday, Rob comes to MD Thursday) Last year we spent the 18th traveling home for Christmas.... My mother in law says this is why she warns her kids against getting married in December, "You'll always regret it!" As much as I can see her point, I still wouldn't trade those extra few months we got from being married on 12/18/04 (as opposed to May 2005 or something) for a less busy anniversary.....

Here's a picture from us celebrating before I left Provo! Lindsay was kind enough to watch baby Robby while we went to dinner at Rice King and then went shopping at Wal-Mart (I know, super romantic!!).

(there is something behind Rob's head that makes it look like his hair is long but it isn't.... weird.)

For our 2 year anniversary here we are - I'm obviously pregnant with little Robby... I think we went to Outback and then had to come straight home cause Rob had to study for finals...

I can't find a picture from our first anniversary! Oh dear.... hmm.... relying on my memory alone is never a good thing! Well, here's a picture from our first Thanksgiving together since it's only a few weeks before our anniversary...

And.... of course.... our wedding day!

Happy Anniversary Robby! I love you!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Cute! You're wearing white in all the pictures. What a good idea to put up pictures from each year...I don't think we took pictures last year.

Happy Anniversary.

I'll agree with you, December weddings are busy, but really I loved mine! Finals get in the way a little bit right now, but they won't forever...maybe.

Rob Parsons said...

Happy Anniversary darling. I love you too!! And I miss you!

Esther Noelle said...

Nancy good observation - I didn't even notice I was wearing white each time! :)

Um, our anniversary is really December 18th not the 17th and no I did not forget (this time) but I started the post yesterday and saved a draft and when I posted it today it kept the date as 12/17 not 12/18.... whoops!