Monday, September 21, 2009

Black eye & BYU

My little man got his first black eye!!!

Last Thursday Liv and I came back from our workout to the daycare to find Robby had gotten a big bump on his eye. He had been climbing on a little lego table and slipped and bonked his eye... and sure enough the next day that bump had turned into a scratch and a beautiful black eye.

But don't worry - he's tough!!!

And I think it kind of fits him, don't you think??

Also a first - Robby went to his first BYU game of the season! Well, the first half of one anyway! He got to go down on the field with his dad before the game and meet these nice "Cheerleaders" (really cougarettes but he calls them cheerleaders). He looks a little scared but trust me he was excited to tell me all about it when he got home!!


Robby was excited to go to the game with his dad.... he was saying, "My going to da BYU hootball game, and daddy going, and Will going, and not YOU." (pointing to me) Oh. Well then. No, I know he had a BLAST and he can't wait to go to another game.

That hopefully they'll win.

Go COUGARS!

5 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

The black eye totally suits him. He looks like a little rascal or something. And he's already mackin' it with the ladies- I love it!

Erika said...

so how did he manage meeting the cougarettes? He is quite the ladies man!

Smithy said...

such a big boy now! wish i had gotten one more day at the pool with you guys before this cold weather started!

The Romney Family said...

I have to agree--the black eye definitely fits. :) He was SO cute at the game, I almost died. I really thought he might faint of sheer excitement. EVERYWHERE he looked it was just like, "BYU HAT!" "BYU SHIRT!" "BYU!" "COSMO!" He was adorable. And P.S. The picture of him with the Cougarettes is priceless! What a little ladies man.

Cindy said...

Ohh poor little guy. But what a cutie! How fun for him to go to a game! I'm sure he loved it!!