Thursday, September 17, 2009

I can never think of blog post titles.

I love getting my hair done! I only get to do it a few times a year and my roots are always so bad and my hair is screaming for a trim by the time it comes around and there's just something about it.... I ignore that feeling trying to wait as long as I can and then I become desperate and call my wonderful cousin Stacy asking for her to fit me in ASAP before I hack my hair off myself!

And she always does.... fit me in... and I always LOVE it! I come in with a general idea of what I like and then just trust her to do whatever and I'm always happy!

Here's the before pictures - don't mind my weird/tired expression here and weird I washed my hair and brushed it out but didn't blowdry it at all or anything strange curly ish hair:




and the AFTER:


Now I just need Stacy to come over and style it for me once or twice a week! :)

If you are looking for a good hairdresser give Stacy a call! Check out her blog!

I have to say thanks for my wonderful friends helping watch Robby so I could go! When I told Rob I had a hair apt Thurs at 5 he was like, "what did you do that for??" This happens to be THE busiest time of year for him at work and he's been working late and not really available to come home early for me to get a haircut! Go figure! ;) Thanks Liv and Linds!

And this is hilarious - Linds picked Robby up from Liv's and I missed a call from her while my color was processing. I get a text from her saying, "I called but we're fine now - just needed a Robby translation. Costa Vida sounds a lot like darth vadar."

I died laughing!!!! I'm assuming she asked him where he wanted to eat and he actually knows when we're in that Provo area that Costa Vida is there and has a little play place and he loves it! Ahhh....

When I got home Rob has just put Robby to bed so I went in to say goodnight. He told me about his fun with Lindsay...

Robby: my went to Costa Vida and my ate ice cream!
me: Oh, you ate ice cream!?
Robby: but not at Costa Vida.
me: where?
Robby: mmmm..... ?

I found a little cup of Cold Stone ice cream in the freezer. Rob said he got blue cotton candy ice cream with gummy bears and chocolate chips. I can just totally picture his excited face picking out blue ice cream because he wants blue everything and the joy at having candy in his ice cream!!! Wow!! Thank you Aunt Lindsay for being so good to my little man!!!

And one more... sorry...

Robby was sitting on Rob's lap in the office and they were listening to music on the computer and Robby wanted to get down...

Rob: Can I hold you for a minute?
Robby: Noooo....
Rob: Why??
Robby: Because it's bad for you.
Rob: No, it's not, it's good for me!
Robby: Mmm.... because it's bad for ME.

ahhh..... he always says that. That's his answer for why I shouldn't put his shoes on or change his diaper or whatever.... "because it's bad for you!" Or "because it's bad for me!"

He just make me laugh so much...


Him with my old firefighter pooh bear (i kind of have a collection) - signing firefighter...

9 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

WOW! Your hair is hot! Love, love, love it! And Robby had a great time with us today. We rode bikes outside and just had fun.

andrea. said...

i love your hair!! it looks for fresh. how about we have a deal...i'll do your hair once a week if you do mine, what do you think?! sounds amazing to me!

i always love your stories about robbie! i need to spend more time with him...call me next time!

mostly Stacy said...

I love you and your hair, people bring in pictures of long, full hairstyles and the usually the only way to get that look is through massive amounts of hair extentions, but not when your esther and you have 3 times the amount of hair of a normal person. Your officially my hair muse.

RS said...

Gorgeous hair, as always. If only mine were long and thick. Sigh. :) And your little guy is too funny! -Katie S

Cindy said...

Your hair looks SO good! It's getting so dang long!!! And what a cutie that Robbie is! :)

Dayna said...

your hair looks amazing!!! those stories of robbie are hilarious. i especially love the "its bad for you/me" story. what a smart kid.

Smithy said...

looks great! i need to make my next hair appointment with your cousin!

Rebecca said...

Love your hair Es! And I love the Robby quotes, keep 'em coming! You are so good about writing those things down, I really need to work on that!

Amanda and William said...

So these hair pictures make me Love you even more when I see them- They are so funny because I can just imagine Rob taking these shots of you and you posing for the photoshoot. Then the Robby posts put me over the edge on the "I miss yall" meter. Hope we can work something out for Thanksgiving.