Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hogle Zoo

We had a great time at Hogle Zoo today. Liv and I were both taking pictures and it was fun seeing the ones she sent to me - wish she could follow us around taking pictures more often! I'm never IN the pictures! And it was funny the moments she captured...

wiping faces while looking at baby giraffe...


getting Robby down from rocks he isn't supposed to be climbing on....


After whining to get on this dang rhino Robby wouldn't be happy no matter what position he was in.... ahhhhh......


But we did have some fun....



see the spider in my glasses??? Liv's idea this one...

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

It was fun to take pics of you guys. I'm never in any pictures either unless I'm leaning in and smiling.

I keep telling Scott "you need to take the camera & take candid pics of me with the kids" (but the ones he takes have me with a double chin, or one eye shut- it just never works out!)

Amanda and William said...

I LOVE the spider/ shades pic! Great idea Olivia!

Cindy said...

Looks like fun! I've been there but it's been so long! Love that last pic of you! :)