Thursday, September 03, 2009

New Pincock boys

Robby is very lucky to have 2 new little cousins!

Last week Kristine (Joel's wife) had their second little one, Levi Anthony Pincock.
August 27th at 6:20 am
8 lbs, 11 oz and 21 inches




We can't wait to meet little Levi!

And today I was lucky enough to be at the birth of Andrew & Becca's darling fourth child - a BOY! They are still deciding on his name.
September 3rd at 4:40 pm
7 lbs 1 oz, 20 inches





Robby was soooo excited to meet his new baby boy cousin!
(And ps he had just come from running around Rob's warehouse at work so I had to throw him in the bath which is why he is all wet and in a diaper...)
Just look at that excitement though... can't wait till he can have a little baby brother or sister too...

Hurray for new babies! Congratulations to you guys!!!

4 comments:

Amanda and William said...

YAYAY!!! So sweet!! Congrats everyone!! Esther- nice work blogging so swiftly! Robby looks so happy. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Es, I'm so glad I found you on here! You're hair looks lovely, I'm so jealous ;) You're son is adorable. I'm so happy I can catch up with you here. Take care~

Cindy said...

What sweet little babies!!! How fun to be with Becca! Looks like she had her baby at home!! Good for her! I need you to come be my doula at my next birth!!!!

Smithy said...

soo cute! I can't believe Joel is a father of two, I feel like it was just yesterday we were all going to Oakton dances