Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Rob!

Really late but Happy Birthday Rob!!! :) I knew it would be a really busy week for me so I was feeling bad that I wasn't going to do a big bday sha-bang so I was thrilled when Rob's people at work invited Robby and I to come to a surprise bday party for Rob!


Surprise! He had NO idea!!!


They really knew what kind of cake Rob would want, huh?? It was pretty tasty!


Ordered some yummy food....


Robby loves playing at daddy's work!


Yeah for Apx Inventory!

Then the next day, Rob's actual bday, was a little crazy - I had the Primary Program rehearsal in the morning but Rob had big plans for the day anyway! Football, football, and more football.... started the day playing football with guys from the branch, then spent the rest of the day at home watching it.... not super exciting but that was what he wanted to do and I couldn't really handle planning much else so it worked out! He was mostly excited that I finally let him get a shotgun for his birthday/Christmas present so he didn't really care what we did.

Check out my amazing decorations.... yeah right....


I let the kids help me design the cake and put their own personal touches on it...



Robby loved helping daddy blow out his candles...

Oh yeah, the morning of Rob's bday I went in to get Robby out of his crib and said, "remember it's Daddy's birthday?" And then Rob walked in and right away Robby started singing, "Happy Birthday to you.... happy birthday to you...." all by himself! It was so cute!


Happy Birthday dad! We love you!

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh I love Rob's cakes. Especially the princess one. And the pic of you guys kissing Robby.

Happy Birthday Rob!

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks