Monday, November 09, 2009

HALLOWEEN

We had so much fun this Halloween season! We did a bunch of different Halloween activities....

Provo Library Storytime
during Halloween week people wear costumes.....


This was the first football outfit I got Robby. It will be a fun dress up but obviously you can't be a BYU football player wearing RED! AND! When I was getting him dressed for this he started to cry saying, "I don't want my helmet to be ooooft!" What?? "I don't want my helmet to be ooooft!" ???? OOOOOH!!! You don't want your helmet to be SOFT! "I want it to be hard, like daddy's!" Oh my goodness. So I set off in search of a HARD football helmet and got lucky!



Sad about the "oft" helmet..... ahhh.....


Branch Halloween Party


Primary was in charge of games for the kids.... we did one where we wrapped kids in toliet paper to make them mummies! I thought Robby made a pretty cute mummy!


Rob and Robby were football players.... found Robby's BYU helmet in a set at BYU that included the jersey and white football pants! Perfect! And will last him years and years to come!


And I'm...... dressed up!

Story of my life.... Always growing up Halloween was just about putting on some crazy outfit last minute and my whole life kids would ask me, "What are you?" Never had a good answer really. There were a couple times when I was "something" but most of the time it was just, "dressed up." :) Robby said I looked like a baby doll. Hmm.....

PUMPKINLAND at Vineyard Garden Center


Trying to get a picture with their faces in the holes.... oh well!


Plowing through some corn fields...


Rob, Syd, and Robby....

Fun Halloween Package from Amanda & Will!

Amanda & Will sent us a couple of awesome packages and one was FULL of Halloween stuff! Costumes and stickers and spider webs! So fun!


I was trying to get him to smile and he just kept yelling, "WE LOVE AMANDA!"


Again, "we LOVE AMANDA!"


Firefighter and Race Car driver outfits! He LOVES them!

Halloween Day
We went to this amazing Lego artist exhibit in Park City at the Kimball Art Center. It was really amazing!



TRICK OR TREATING

We met up at A&B's house and had a fun dinner with soup, salad, bread, caramel apples.... yum! Then we got costumes on - Adults too! - and went out around their neighborhood. The weather was nice and it was so fun watching the kids run around!



Harry Potter (Tyler), Power Ranger (Robby), Tinkerbell (Syd), Teacher (Annie), Football player (Quattro), Spiderman (Rob)

Ok.... I think that's everything!

And as I've been telling Robby the last few days, "it's not Halloween time anymore! It's Thanksgiving time!"

3 comments:

andrea. said...

this post was amazing, so many pictures and adventures! i love all of robby's costumes- adorable!

Olivia Carter said...

SUCH a good Halloween wasn't it? We had a blast & we squeezed out EVERY outing we could, huh?

P.S. your doll outfit is adorable!

Cindy said...

Wow! You guys did a ton! Looks like so much fun! Robby's costumes were great... and you look adorable in your little baby doll dress!