Monday, October 26, 2009

I caved....



And took this scruffy boy to Cookie Cutters! We could easily buzz Robby's hair at home but I prefer Rob to do it and he was so busy and it was cold so we'd have to do it inside and make a mess and anyways it's just a fun activity for Robby so we just went and got it cut!

I love that they can pick a cool thing to sit in - this time he chose the plane. Then they also pick out a show to watch and he picked Dora, surprise surprise! He is so scared of the clippers and it took three of us at one point trying to distract him with toys and bubbles so I was happy to have a crew of more experienced people there! :)


You can see how he's tensing up here as she's buzzing the bottom...


Once we got to the top with the scissors he was doing much better!

And he looked so handsome when he was all done!!!



I love that little smile!!!!

11 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

It's so cute! I love a little boy with a buzz but a big boy haircut gets me every time.

I meant to come see you tonight, I really did, but somehow it's 10:15 and I'm sitting at my desk. Sorry...I'll come by this week.

Kyrsten said...

He's getting huge, Esther & Rob! wow... I love his hair cut, so stylish & cute! Hope your little family is doing great! Take care.

Olivia Carter said...

That kid is such a cutie!

The Romney Family said...

Looks so good, Es. That place seems SO fun! I want to take Kate there so badly. Too bad she doesn't really have any extra hair just yet... Oh well, someday.

Cindy said...

Love cookie cutters! That haircut is adorable! What a cute kid!

Aubrey said...

Wow, I never got my hair cut while sitting in a pretend airplane! How cool. He looks very handsome.

Tiffany said...

That little boy of yours is so dang cute and if he weren't already marrying Sydney I'd say he needs to marry my Emily. :)

Eaton Family said...

Love it! He is so cute! Love the new hair cut!!

andrea. said...

i love his new hair!! how are you guys? i miss you! post more!

Rachel said...

Esther, this is Robby's cousin Rachel. I hope it's ok that I'm on your blog :) I found the link on Rosie's blog.

Your little guy is adorable!!!

If you're interested, you can email me and I'll send you my blog addresses (or you can check on Rosie's too I guess)

Rachel said...

Esther, this is Robby's cousin Rachel. I hope it's ok that I'm on your blog :) I found the link on Rosie's blog.

Your little guy is adorable!!!

If you're interested, you can email me and I'll send you my blog addresses (or you can check on Rosie's too I guess)