Thursday, October 08, 2009

Apple pickin'

Today Liv and I took the kids to Farnsworth Farms where you can pick your own apples and pumpkins. We did this 2 years ago when Robby was just a little guy. This is also a great place to take pictures!





This is the position his head is in whenever he says things like, "is a hiddle baby apple... it wants its mommy..." Or if he's talking to baby Luke or something smaller... like a white cat we saw there... "I wuv you hiddle kiddy..." all with the same little cocked head and shoulders slightly raised.



Of course we had to get a handful of these "hiddle baby" pumpkins!


And in case you don't know, I love this girl. She is awesome. :) I'm so lucky I get to spend time with her almost every day!!!!

6 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh gosh, the 'hittle baby apple' face. I LOVE IT! That face makes me SMILE!

And I sure love you too- glad we can chill & do things like this together. SO MUCH more fun with a friend!

andrea. said...

you are in so much trouble!!! you were supposed to call me...now i am going to have to go ALL BY MYSELF!

okay, even though i am mad at you i totally love your pictures. looks like so much fun!

Lindsay Jane said...

Oh my gosh that little boy makes my heart skip a beat. His "hittle baby apple" face is one of the cutest things ever. As a baby he was cute but I'm pretty sure he's cuter now - his personality and funny Muppet expressions are just darling. Just for the record, you and Liv had better not get sick of hanging out every day before I have a baby.

Dayna said...

that sounds like so much fun!!! i'm already getting great ideas from you for when jayne is older. i love your whole preschool thing too you got going on. that is awesome! my sister shannon who is living at home started one with a bunch of other woman in the ward and they take turns each week to do preschool for two hours once a week. she says its awesome cause she can get so much done in those two hours and her little boy loves it.

Cindy said...

Looks like fun!! You two are so dang cute!!

Lisa and Alan said...

Robby is getting dang cute! I mean he's always been cute but these pictures are great! That's so fun to go and pick apples and pumpkins.