Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Farnsworth Farms & Cider Mill

We had fun going to Farnsworth Farms to pick apples and pumpkins with Liv, Taba, and the kiddos today. This place didn't have a ton going on, the orchards were pretty picked over, but it was a beautiful afternoon and their apple cider was delicious! I think we all went home with a gallon for ourselves...




(check out the darling hat Taba knitted for Robby - so cute!)

Now I need to find something wonderful to make with all these apples....

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Thanks again, I had a great time with you guys! And those pictures of you are SO CUTE! Woot for FANCY FUN FALL activities!

Nancy said...

Fun! I think pumpkin patches are adorable. :) Oh, and little Robby, too!

Anonymous said...

is the farm organic or do they spray pesticides

Anonymous said...

I wish not agree on it. I assume nice post. Expressly the designation attracted me to review the intact story.