Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Job Search

It's been a crazy month trying to figure out what I'll be doing after college. It' hard to believe that it's really going to be over. I've interviewed with several companies and I'm just starting to hear back from them. The next month or two should be even more interesting than the last month. I'll be flying down to New Mexico probably next week to meet with some people at a company called Rinchem. The company has about 350 employees so it's not huge, but definitely not tiny. I'll post some more later as I get more information!!

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Whoa! I am so excited for you! Good luck! I vote for any job in Northern California is good for the Carter's.

Esther Noelle said...

Yeah Robby the dad! I'm excited for you and can't wait for you to be done with school! :D And it'll be nice to have an idea of what we're doing next year too!

Kyrsten said...

I have an idea... you can come out with Danny & me for the Summer :) I'm partly joking... and partly serious! It'd be fun!