Thursday, October 18, 2007

First tooth!

Last week I said to my sister-in-law Becca that I thought Robby was getting a tooth. I said, "well, I feel something sharp and see something kind of white but I'm not sure..."

"Um, I'm pretty sure that's a tooth then!"


She was right! I think I was just a little bit in disbelief... He had been fussy for a day or so before but not too bad. I'd always envisioned sleepless nights and screaming when I thought about teething. I have to say I was pretty pleased with how the whole thing went. Now that was only one tooth and I'm sure we'll have lots more chances to have some bad teething experiences but I'm grateful this one was fine.


The hardest part about this whole tooth thing is trying to capture the little guy on camera!!


Here are some of my attempts:




He basically said, "enough, mom!"



We came so close.....



And then, finally, success! There it is!!




Can you see it? Oh my gosh he is so cute....

2 comments:

Kyrsten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olivia Carter said...

He's so darn cute Es! I mean whoa what a cutie! Congrats to Rob for growing a tooth- that's hard work!