Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!




Robby's very first Halloween!

I love his cute little face poking out of the costume... he didn't want me to put the little mittens on but that's ok... do I make an ok safari guide? I had my video camera bag over my shoulder but forgot it for the picture...

I have to say we really missed Robby the dad today.... he left at about 4 am to catch his flight down to New Mexico and he'll be back around 1o pm tonight! Long day for him but sounds like the interview went well and he had a good time!

Hope everyone's night went well!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

So cute, Es! I love that you took the pictures in front of a jungle-y plant! :)

It's always sad when husbands go away, but I'm glad to hear that the interview went well :)

Mrs. James Quigley said...

You both look so cute

Shauna said...

Darling! he looks so happy in that top picture. SO FUN! You look adorable...

Olivia Carter said...

Oh it turned out SO CUTE! I wish I could have seen the little guy yesterday! He is just SO CUTE! And you look great too!

stephanie said...

Es, I love it! What a great idea to be a safari guide w/ your little lion!

Lindsay Jane said...

You were so cute! I knew I should have come to visit...

Jennie said...

Es! I found your blog on Olivia's and I had to check it out. Robby IV is soooooo cute! I love it! Looks like you are doing really well and that makes me happy!