Saturday, October 13, 2007

Yay fam!

This week I got to see a lot of my family which was a lot of fun! My sister Tabitha recently moved out to UT from GA which is awesome - it's been a while since I've had a sibling in state. Then my parents were in town over the weekend... driving across the country for business and visiting family. And THEN my brother Andrew and his wife Becca were in town all week - Becca just ran the St. George marathon and then they spent the week in Provo.

It was great seeing everybody!

Hangin out at my house, watching conference...



Taba's birthday party....




The best is seeing all the little cousins together...



(Annie's enjoying Robby's jumperoo!)

Lets hear a big, "yay family!"

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

You guys just have the greatest family! I am so jealous of how close you guys are- SO CUTE! I love the one with your mom and the kiddos!

stephanie said...

Where does Tabitha live? How great to have her so close!

Esther Noelle said...

Taba lives in Salt Lake - we try to see each other once a week which is awesome!

Yes, my mom LOVES being "Grandma"!!