Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Witches Night Out

Last Saturday us girls went to Witches Night Out at Gardner Village. It happened to be raining and hailing that night which was not so awesome but we braved the weather and had a ball! It was especially nice for me to have a night out sans the little one - thanks, Robby the dad!

Dancing and drinking hot chocolate.... my favorite parts are always getting ready and then going out to Chili's afterwards for chips and salsa.... yum!



I love my girls! Woot!


5 comments:

Kyrsten said...

I heard about that "Ghouls night out" at Gardner Village! What a hoot that must have been! I heard there were many witches... I recognize one of the girls in your photo. Isn't she an APX girl?

Esther Noelle said...

Yeah, Lindsay's one of the head honcho's at Apx! I grew up w/all of these girls... she got me my job at Apx those many years ago... she's the one with the blue eyeshadow! And awesome haircut! ;D

Linds - Kyrsten was one of my OAs, married to Danny Robbins who is a head tech...

Olivia Carter said...

WOOT! What a great time! You guys are THE BOMB!

natalie said...

Woot, Woot girl

Nancy said...

Es, you're bewitching...

ha, ha...oh, man. I'm so funny! :)

(j/k)--You guys look great!