Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Ew...... ew ew ew!


This cabinet is filled with so much junk food I just can't even stand it. It has been this way for months and normally doesn't even tempt me except for a bite here and there... lately I find myself staring at it every night trying to find something that looks remotely tasty. Or something that doesn't.... oh see those bags of marshmallows.... and all that chocolate... ugh!

I have GOT to get some healthy snacks in this house... I guess I did just recently run out of yogurt and cheese sticks... hmm...

I'm embarrassed to tell you what I've eaten tonight... since Rob is working I didn't make dinner in the traditional sense... I did sit at the table and eat a peanut butter and honey sandwich. And then I ate 6 pizza roll things (they are bite size), some baked lays, about 2 bites of a 3 musketeers (which I then threw away because it was gross), and washed it down with a diet coke. Oh dear... I'm gonna go crawl in a corner somewhere...

Robere, don't be surprised if you come home and find this "crapfest" totally cleared out one day!

And PS - shout out to Natalie for introducing the term "ew" into my vocabulary. Those wonderful Russia days...

4 comments:

natalie said...

!!! Yeah! Such a good word, and many memories for those "Ew" moments. Ps. I love that you told us all what you ate tonight. I've had one too many "crapfests" recently. Love you!

Mrs. James Quigley said...

Try fiber one chocolate bars, delicious and good-ish for you. They are great when you want a snack. Also I love turkey pepperoni. Yum.

Ashlee said...

Esther,

What a cute little family. I'm glad you found my blog. Robby IV is darling!! Congrats!

Ashlee

Olivia Carter said...

lol- we are like one in the same sometimes Es! I literally just thought the same things as I looked in our cabinet for lunch today. We just have junk. And for lunch we ate some of those Uncrustable things I swore I would never eat & am now secretly (or not so secretly addicted to)! Solidarity Sister! Ya Ya!