Sunday, November 04, 2007

Ha-leah-freakin-lu-yah!

It is the LAST NIGHT at the ding dong Dreaded Grove!!!

This means I get my husband back! No more waiting up till 12:30 am or even later, watching all kind of weird TV shows and stupid Redbox movies, and sorry hon, but no more you sleeping in two extra hours in the morning!! Robby is always exhausted after his long days of school and running around scaring people all night so I have felt bad and gotten into the habit of letting him sleep in.... well, sorry darling but those days are over!

me waiting up for the last time ever!

I have to say there are things I've enjoyed about this time - I have had some wonderful evenings with my girlfriends that we will have to continue but maybe we can get out of my house now!
I even made banana bread tonight! So it's not that it's been a complete waste of time but I have missed him and am excited to spend some more quality time with him!

Woot!

Now how much longer till he'll be home tonight??

4 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

While I am happy that you'll have Robby back, I sure have enjoyed having someone to spend my weekend evenings with...maybe we can relocate to my house. Or we can hang out with Robby at yours. Either way, it's a tradition we should continue.

Olivia Carter said...

hahaha! I LOVE that picture of you! I can always continue late night fun-ness since Scott works Thursday and Friday late still but the kiddos are getting on a better schedule starting tomorrow (no more 10 or 11 pm bedtimes for them!) Congrats on being done with the Dreaded Grove Robby!

Olivia Carter said...

PS Banana Bread?!?!? Save me some! YUM-YUM!

Malea said...

Ok, that's a great picture. I have to say, it's Esther to the t. I've really enjoyed having girl time, too, but I totally support your bum husband getting up and helping with the baby. Just kidding...maybe I'm thinking of my bum husband...and we don't even have a baby yet! Ahh!!