Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Tag! I'm it!

OK so to be honest when Alicia tagged me I had no idea what she was talking about! After looking at her blog and seeing what Liv did I figured it out! So apparently when someone "tags" you you have to do the following little fill in the blank questions and then you can tag someone else.... cute idea whoever thought of it!

1. I absolutely love...
the cream cheese wontons at Rice King! If you haven't had them you need to! It's on Center Street & 300 West in Provo.

2. I don't care if... people think my friends and I are weird when we go to Dairy Queen wearing matching pink crowns or go to PF Changs in matching black outfits.

3. I like to... imitate voices. I'm not the best at doing it on command but Liv likes my Donkey from Shrek impersonation and I've been said to do a great "Noelle" voice... (that's my mom)

4. I play... no musical instruments whatsoever but I really like to sing.

5. I have a horrible habit of... stubbing my toe. I seem to do this all the time. In fact I just ran my foot into our coffee table so hard yesterday that my little toe and ankle are still throbbing.

6. I love to.... sit at home and watch movies with my husband. We are big homebodies.... and I love it!

So I I want to tag Robby (any excuse to make you post! ;D) and Natalie!

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Woot, Es, that was neat-o to read yours and Robby's lists. I have to say you do a good Donkey impersonation. I think I die laughing even hours later when I'm at home and in bed! haha! yummy... rice king wontons!

stephanie said...

Mmm...Rice King.

Also, maybe you should've mentioned how you entertained me for hours by impersonating Strongbad emails on a bus leaving Estonia. (remember how we were so excited to "drop" the names of those countries to sound cool - where there it is)

natalie said...

Hello dear. Can I just say that I miss you?! And no, unfortunately it was not Payson, UT, but Payson AZ. it's about an hour and a half away from our house. I'm at the library right now...I should be doing homework...but I'm reading blogs and answering your tag...Kill me now!

Esther Noelle said...

Stephanie you are so funny! ahhh.... what a great night.... Yes, we were in Estonia. That's right.... we are so cool! :)