Saturday, November 10, 2007

Notice anything different?

So I'm trying to figure out this html stuff to change up our blog! Kyrsten just did this on hers and it looks great!

I used the same site she referenced, SJH Blog Design, and downloaded pages from Shabby Princess and Digital Scrapbook Place. Most of these sites have lots of free stuff you can download! And SJH's blog is really helpful....

I'm sure all the formatting will change frequently now that I know how to do this... formatting is one of my favorite things so don't be surprised if it doesn't stay the same!

5 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

WOOT! LOOKS SO GOOD, ES!

Mrs. James Quigley said...

I like it, good job! I can't figure all of this stuff out! Way to be!

Kyrsten said...

Wow! I like what you've done with the place! :) ~Looks fantastic~

Rob Parsons said...

Good job honey!! Looks great!

Jordan said...

If I hadn't stumbled onto your blog I never would have figured out how to change up everything on mine. Now both my regular blog and my pregnancy blog are actually cute. Thanks!

P.S. I live in Provo, too. Small world.