Wednesday, November 07, 2007

You can't tag someone in your own blog--that's cheating!!

So Esther decided to cheat and tag me so I guess I'll answer the questions anyways--

1. I absolutely love... so many things I don't know if I can pick just one--football, movies (especially high-def movies), O.A.R., my DVR, the internet and computers in general, and Esther and Robby IV (and a lot of other things but that's enough to answer the question) .

2. I don't care if... I finish college. I just want to be done and out of there :) (Sort of joking, but almost not . . .)

3. I like to... go boating, skiing (water and snow)--being on a lake or in the mountains.

4. I play... movies in my dvd player, tv on my dvr and O.A.R. on my stereo . . . a lot.

5. I have a horrible habit of... grinding my teeth at night while sleeping (until Esther rolls over and hits me).

6. I love to.... sit at home and watch movies with my wife while eating a popsicle.

4 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

Thanks for indulging me...

Lindsay Jane said...

A popsicle? Random.

Lindsay Jane said...

A popsicle? Random.

Rob Parsons said...

Yep--used to be otter pops (not that I don't still love otter pops cause I do, but . . .) those cheap popsicles are the best. I can down 3 or 4 during a tv show. Baby Robby loves them too :)