Saturday, November 24, 2007

So much to post about!

Where do I start?

So we just spent the last week in beautiful, sunny St. Thomas but the day before we left (November 14) was Robby's 25th Birthday! The day was a little spoiled because our travel plans changed so we had to leave early the next morning (instead of very late that evening) and had to spend a lot of his birthday packing and running errands. We ate lunch at Tucanos (yum, yum!) and made him open a few presents! We were so busy I didn't even have time to make a real cake so we used leftover apple crisp from a dinner the night before - whoops!

Happy Birthday Robby the Dad! You are the best!


Then Thursday am Robby had to take a test at 8 am and then we raced to the airport to catch our 10:30 am flight.... and ew, what an awful 2 days of traveling we had! Baby Robby was an absolute gem on each flight but there were 3 the first day, got to our hotel at like 1 am and there was no crib like we requested, and then one last flight the second day... it seemed like a bigger deal at the time but now looking back it's kind of one big blur...

St. Thomas was wonderful! It was great to be w/all of Robby's family (including my brother in law who is my real brother, Andrew). The kids are all growing up so fast - the cousins are so cute together! We spent most of the time by the pool and on the beach - we did go out on a boat for one day and I had to bust out the Dramamine but I survived!

Here's some pictures from our trip!




Cousins


Whole Parsons Clan


REP III Family




We had a great Thanksgiving dinner at the hotel and then Robby and I left Friday. At least our trip home was only 1 day, 3 flights! Ugh!

We made it back to Utah just fine and I'm so happy to be home! Even if it was freezing when we got here and had to crank the heat!

Today we had a blast at the BYU vs. U of U game but maybe I'll let Robby report more on that topic...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite shot is of the cousins where Tyler and Robby are holding hands and looking at eachother, that is such a sweet picture :)
So glad you guys got to go on such a wonderful trip :)

Olivia Carter said...

Whoa... great pics! I really like the shirts and the group family picture & the one of you are Robby the dad smiling is SO CUTE! Oh & baby robby was an angel on the plane! Woot!

Nancy said...

How fun! I liked the big family picture, too!

Man alive, I went up north and froze my tootsies off...and you went to a nice little oasis! :) Lucky girl, you are!

natalie said...

I missed you! Haha, I feel like I "see" you more now that I check your blog everyday. Looks like you guys had so much fun!! You're such a cute little family

Jennie said...

oh my gosh! i'm so jealous of you holiday in St. Thomas! i'm glad you guys had fun and by the way your little fam is so gorgeous!